08/10/2011

Big Mek From AoBR nob

Simple starting point right?

 

Dremmeled off his Shoulder detail.

Beginning of his robotics.

Older Metal nob kustom shoota.

More arm making. Its important to note, I still have no idea what his arm will look like at this point, only that I don't have any mekish arms laying around and I can't sculpt very well.

When in doubt, add more stuff. If you clutter it up too much, just take em off.

Oh, I guess it will be a giant clampy thing.

Shoota was not custom enough.

Where did that come from!?!

I really like the one on the left better, but the right looks better on the model.

Green stuff goggles. Random head, doesn't matter if its a boyz or nobz one.

The base is that diamond patter industrial steel (in plasticard form).

Super happy about how the clamp arm turned out. Who needs planning?

Sorry, I don't have any WIP of the KFF, I made it a long time ago and it just sat in my bitz box.

No comments:

Post a Comment