|Left to right? Nope!|
1) Trace the bases onto the non-textured side of the plasticard and cut them out very roughly from the main plasticard sheet.
2) Cut the card a bit more closely to the base outline, but not all the way.
3) Glue the plasticard on to the base.
4) Cut all the excess card off the base with your hobby knife. Go slowly, cut right up to the base and all the way around. It should all come off as one piece, but don't worry if it does not the first time.
5) You are done. Simple yeah?